|Courses / Disciplines:||May pursue any course of study that has relevance to the different areas of work at PA.
The recommended choice of study includes:
Community Development, Human Resource Management / Human Resource Development, Organisational Learning / Organisational Development, Mass Communication, Project Management, Public Policy Studies, Psychology, Social Work, Business Administration, Accountancy, Marketing, Sociology, Gerontology and Political Science
|Universities / Institutions:||NUS, NTU, SMU, SUTD, SIT and renowned overseas universities
|Value & Benefits:||• Full tuition and compulsory fees
• Monthly maintenance allowance
• Pre-studies allowance
• Sponsorship for approved student exchange programme
• Return airfare (for overseas universities)
• Medical/Health insurance (where required by the university)
|Requirements:||• Singapore Citizens
• Excellent academic results: GCE 'A' Levels, Polytechnic Diploma, Undergraduate results, and/or other equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate)
• Possess leadership qualities displayed through active participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) and/or community volunteer service, especially in leadership positions
• Love to work with people
|Bond Duration:||4 years for local universities, 6 years for overseas universities|
|Courses / Disciplines:||Most disciplines|
|Universities / Institutions:||Tenable at top universities, both overseas and in Singapore
|Value & Benefits:||• Tuition fees and other approved charges
• Development programmes in preparation for a career in the Civil Service
• Maintenance and other allowance
• Return airfare
• Possibility of sponsorship for exchange programmes and Master's degree
* Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship (SAFOS) and Singapore Police Force Overseas Scholarship (SPFOS) awardees will also receive monthly salaries for the duration of their studies.
|Requirements:||• Singapore citizens or permanent residents intending to take up a Singapore citizenship
• Strong leadership qualities and interest in a public service career
• Good CCA record
• GCE 'A' Level (with minimum 11 academic units), International Baccalaureate, polytechnic diploma (with Merit) or equivalent.
Candidates who do not meet academic criteria can be considered for scholarships if they have outstanding leadership qualities and CCA records
* Singapore Armed Forces Overseas Scholarship (SAFOS) and Singapore Police Force Overseas Scholarship (SPFOS) candidates should excel in Officer Cadet School.
|Bond Duration:|| Dependant on country of undergraduate studies.
• English speaking countries: 6 years.
• Non English speaking countries: 5 years (e.g. China, France, Germany, Japan).
4 years (with/without Master’s degree).