|Courses / Disciplines:||
We are open to all disciplines
of study, with the exception of
Medicine and Dentistry.
We value a diversity of perspectives and ideas, and see education as a training of the mind.
As such, our scholars come from a wide range of fields including, but not limited to, Accountancy, Economics, Engineering, and the Liberal Arts.
|Universities / Institutions:||
Renowned local or
|Value & Benefits:||
The scholarship includes:
• Return airfare (for overseas studies)
• Tuition and other related fees
• Living allowance
• Book allowance
• Shipment allowance
• Pre-studies allowance, including warm clothing, settling-in and computer allowance
• Sponsorship of a range of learning opportunities (including but not limited to):
- Student Exchange Programmes
- Study Abroad Programmes
- Summer School Programmes
- Finance-related seminars
- Foreign language study
• Full postgraduate sponsorship, upon approval by management
• Internship opportunities within GIC, during penultimate year of undergraduate studies
At GIC, we value (but also look beyond)
qualities such as intellectual curiosity,
interpersonal skills, leadership, problemsolving
and decision-making skills, and selfmanagement.
We look out for these through the whole application process.
Candidates typically demonstrate these through outstanding academic and co-curricular activities, and leadership experiences.
Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply.
The bond duration is
dependent on the location
Non-English speaking countries (e.g. Japan, Germany, China) : 4 years
UK/US : 5 years