The Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) Scholarship will be awarded to outstanding first-year students pursuing their first degree with SIT or its overseas university partners. This scholarship aims to encourage and cultivate a group of student leaders within the SIT body.
- be Singapore Citizens, or Singapore Permanent Resident
- outstanding academic results
- possess strong leadership qualities and potential
- have a good co-curricular activities record
- Tuition fees based on the prevailing cost of the degree programme for Singapore Citizens
- Other miscellaneous fees
Application Details 11 January - 24 May
Interested applicants are to log into the SIT Application Portal to apply for the SIT Scholarship. Applicants should be applying for the SIT Scholarship in the same year they are seeking to matriculate.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.