Christmas is over and the New Year is nearly upon us, so perhaps you are coming up with your New Year’s Resolutions for 2021. Amongst the usual promises to eat fewer sweets and exercise more, we hope you have some space for some study- or student-related New Year’s Resolutions.
Whether you’re heading off to university (digitally or in the flesh) or beginning a new term at school, we’ve rounded up some learning goals that should stand students in good stead for 2021.
So, resolve that: “Starting next year, I will…”:
1. Join a club at school.
2. Prepare for tests the week before. (As opposed to the night before!)
3. Keep notes on my lectures/classes.
5. Share my knowledge with others.
6. Communicate more with my lecturer.
7. Ask questions in class about what I don’t understand.
8. Sleep early and enough.
9. Get organised!
10. Make a new friend.
Don’t feel that you need to accomplish all these goals, but succeeding at one or two will be enough to start 2021 on a better note!