Career with Us
Whether your interest is in sciences, engineering or technology, you will enjoy a challenging career across NEA, PUB and SFA.
Your expertise could be required in these areas:
Formulation, Review and Implementation of Key Environmental, Food and Water Initiatives
- Diversification and sustainability of Singapore's food and water supply
- Be involved in environmental protection, climate change, renewable energy, public health, hawker centre development and providing timely meteorological information
Reaching out to the People, Private and Public Sectors
- Partnership projects with the communities, industries and international agencies
- Strategic initiatives in marketing, public relations, strategic communications and more
- Consultations with industrial partners
Industry and Technology Development
- Initiatives to develop water technology and harness water resources
- Building up the local food industry through R&D and innovation
- Drives the development of a clean environment industry in Singapore to achieve environmental sustainability
- Strategic initiatives in finance planning, funds management, project financing and more
- Scientific and social behaviour studies, and review of national initiatives
The scholarship application cycle runs from October and closes two weeks after the release of 'A' Level results.
Click to apply now
All applications are to be submitted through BrightSparks Portal.
The Scholarships Team will review all applications submitted via the portal and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for further selection.