GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SCHOLARSHIP: OVERSEAS
Enterprise Singapore's Global Executive Scholarship: Overseas is available for studies at universities in China, France, Germany, Japan, Korea, the United States and the United Kingdom.
Scholarship applicants can pursue all undergraduate courses except medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, law, architecture, music and nursing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here are the conditions of the EnterpriseSG Global Executive Overseas Scholarship that successful applicants should take note of.
- The US and the UK: Five-year bond upon completion of studies
- China, France, Germany, Japan and Korea: Four-year bond upon completion of studies
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Interested in joining our Growing Team? Here's what we're looking out for.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results for GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma with Merit
- Good track record in CCAs
- Passionate about growing stronger Singapore enterprises and contributing to the Singapore economy
- Keen sense for global business and international trade
- Strong interest in exploring and learning about foreign languages and cultures
WHAT THE AWARD COVERS
EnterpriseSG will cover your full tuition and compulsory fees, maintenance, travel and pre-studies allowances, as well as sponsorship for foreign language and exchange programmes.
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Medical / health insurance (where required by university)
- Pre-studies allowance
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme (Subject to approval)
- Sponsorship for Master's programme (Subject to approval)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application together with your education certificates and
results, CCA records from your schools, and other supporting documents.
Register your interest with Enterprise Singapore: here