GLOBAL EXECUTIVE SCHOLARSHIP: LOCAL
Enterprise Singapore's Global Executive Scholarship: Local is available for studies at the following universities in Singapore:
Scholarship applicants can pursue all undergraduate courses except medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, law, architecture, music and nursing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here are the conditions of the EnterpriseSG Global Executive Local Scholarship that successful applicants should take note of.
- Two-year bond upon completion of studies
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Interested in joining our Growing Team? Here's what we're looking out for.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results for GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma with Merit
- Good track record in CCAs
- Passionate about growing stronger Singapore enterprises and contributing to the Singapore economy
- Keen sense for global business and international trade
- Strong interest in exploring and learning about foreign languages and cultures
WHAT THE AWARD COVERS
EnterpriseSG will cover your full tuition and compulsory fees, maintenance and pre-studies allowances, as well as sponsorship for foreign language and exchange programmes.
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Medical / health insurance (where required by university)
- Pre-studies allowance
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme (Subject to approval)
- Sponsorship for Master's programme (Subject to approval)