If you have a keen interest in Engineering and a deep passion for land transport, the LTA Local Study Award is for you.
Upon graduation, you will join the 5,000 strong LTA family to deliver on exciting large-scale projects such as the Thomson-East Coast Line and Cross Island Line. You will also leverage on cutting edge technology in the development of rolling stock and traffic management, amongst others.
Local Eligible Universities
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore Management University (SMU)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS)
Fields of Study
- Good GCE ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level / Diploma / NUS High / International Baccalaureate (IB) results
- Good University results in Local Eligible Universities (for current undergraduates)
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Conditions of Award
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science / Engineering
- Electrical / Electrical Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management / Infrastructure Project Management
: You will be required to serve a 4-year bond with LTA.
: You will be required to serve a 1-year bond with LTA for every year of study sponsored.
Awardees will be required to undergo a compulsory attachment of at least 8 weeks with LTA.
Value of Award
- Study Allowance: $21,000 a year
- Tuition Fees & Mandatory Fees
- Hostel Fees