HPB Undergraduate Scholarship (Full-Term / Mid-Term) ( Application till 2022-08-22 )
The HPB Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers outstanding individuals the chance to spearhead health promotion initiatives inspiring Singaporeans to adopt a healthier lifestyle.
If you have the passion to make a difference, and be at the forefront of shaping healthier lives, this is the scholarship for you!
The HPB Scholarship comes in two main categories.
Full-Term Scholarship – It is available to pre-university students with excellent GCE 'A' Level results or equivalent.
Mid-Term Scholarship – It is available for undergraduates with outstanding academic results and expect to graduate with at least Second-Class Upper Honours or equivalent.
Majority of the disciplines except Medicine, Dentistry, Accountancy and all Allied Health Sciences.
Value of Award
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly allowance
- Pre-study allowance (for Full-Term only)
- Sponsorship for approved developmental programmes
- Return economy airfare (for overseas studies only)
- Full-Term Scholarship
- 4 years (local university)
- 6 years (overseas university)
- Mid-Term Scholarship
- 2 -4 years (local university)
- 3 - 6 years (overseas university)
We are looking for talented individuals who are proactive, creative and committed to our vision of building a nation of healthy people.
- Outstanding A-level results, diploma with merit/distinction or equivalent qualifications, (e.g. International Baccalaureate (IB) or NUS high school diploma) (For Full-Term Scholarship)
- Undergraduates with outstanding academic results and expect to graduate with at least Second-Class Upper Honours or equivalent (For Mid-Term Scholarship)
- Notable co-curricular achievements and community involvement
- Strong personal leadership qualities such as risk propensity and learning orientation
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents who are willing to take up citizenship
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]
Deadline: Closed for this cycle