Building and Construction Authority (BCA) is offering young talents an opportunity to take up career as a professional in shaping a liveable and smart built environment for Singapore.
Courses and Universities
Tenable for studies in reputable overseas universities such as Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
Successful applicants will pursue courses of study in:
Comprehensive career development opportunities as BCA scholar:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Building related disciplines
- Data Science
- Engineering (Civil / Structural / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Project & Facilities Management
- Smart-City Management & Technology
- Sustainable Built Environment
Value of Scholarship
- Job rotations
- Secondment to public agencies
- Attachments to private firms
- Cross-functional study and project teams
- Specialised Training / Milestone Programmes
- Mentor/Buddy scheme to support your studies and career plans
- All tuition fees and compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Other allowances (pre-studies, warm clothing, settling-in and computer allowance)
- One Return Economy class airfare
- One Return Economy class airfare (for attachment at BCA)
- 8-weeks compulsory attachment with BCA
- Sponsorship for student summer/winter exchange programme
- Assignment of PE (Professional Engineer) as specialist track mentors
- Opportunity to learn from assigned mentors / buddies
Overseas undergraduate scholarship: 6 years
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Outstanding GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Level / NUS High / International Baccalaureate (IB) / Polytechnic Diploma Results
- Good track record of co-curricular activities
- Strong leadership qualities and interest in a public service career
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results, if applicable
- CCA records / Testimonials
- Overseas University Offer Letter(s), when available
- For JC students, you may apply with your preliminary results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for 5 semesters.
- Opening for Application: 1 Nov 2023
- Closing Date: 31 Jan 2024
For more information, please email to [email protected]
or contact Ms Jennifer Koh at 6804 4123 / Ms Siti at 6804 4128.
- For JC students, you may apply with your ‘A’ Level results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for ALL semesters.
- Opening for Application: 1 Feb 2024
- Closing Date: 22 Mar 2024
Deadline: 31 Jan 2024, Wed