The iBuildSG ITE Scholarship programme is offered by BCA, in collaboration with industry firms, to Singaporean / Singapore Permanent Resident students of high calibre pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at the ITE colleges.
Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
Tenable Full Time ITE Courses
- Higher Nitec in Civil & Structural Engineering Design
- Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering
- Higher Nitec in Facility Management
- Higher Nitec in Integrated Mechanical & Electrical Design
- Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher Nitec in Architectural Technology
- Nitec in Electrical Technology (Power & Control)
- Nitec in Built Environment (Mechanical & Electrical Services)
- Nitec in Built Environment (Vertical Transportation)
- Nitec in Mechanical Technology
- Nitec in Architectural Technology
- Nitec in Interior & Exhibition Design
- $7,000 per annum Scholarship allowance for a maximum of 2 years for ITE studies
Note: shortlisting and interviews will be conducted by the participating industry sponsor firm(s).
- Scholars are required to serve a 2 years bond with the industry sponsoring firm (from built environment sector) upon completion of course/NS.
For More Information
For more information, please visit:
For enquiries, please email us at [email protected] or contact:
Mr Wong Kok Leong 6804 4199
Ms Zalina 6804 4217
Deadline: 1 June 2022, Wednesday