The iBuildSG Diploma Scholarship and Sponsorship programmes are offered by BCA, in collaboration with industry firms, to students of high calibre pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at local Polytechnics and the BCA Academy.
Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
- Stage 1 (Full-time Study) provides financial incentives during full-time diploma study
Tenable Diploma Courses (Click here)
- BCA Academy (BCAA)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
- Republic Polytechnic (RP)
- Singapore Polytechnic (SP)
- Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
Stage 1 (Full-time Study)
- $15,000 per annum for Scholarship or $7,000 per annum for Sponsorship
To be eligible for the scholarship or sponsorship, you must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanment Resident
- Enter with ITE or GCE ‘O’ level results or be a Polytechnic or BCA Academy student at tentable diploma courses
- Have outstanding academic results
- Have excellent CCA records
For Final Year Students
(currently Year 3), please note that you are required to apply by 15 April 2021
Conditions of Award
A minimum 2-year bond duration is required.
Local scholars will serve a 1-year bond for every year of scholarship / sponsorship received.
Foreign scholars will serve a 2-year bond for every year of scholarship received.
Applications are made through the BrightSparks system. Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Proof of citizenship (NRIC or Student pass)
- GCE 'O' level, Higher Nitec or Nitec results
- Polytechnic or BCA Academy results
- Polytechnic or BCA Academy course admission letter for new students
- CCA records
Wednesday, 30 June 2021
For any enquiries, please email [email protected]
Ms Nurhashereen 6804 4202
Ms Fern Zheng 6804 4188