The iBuildSG Diploma Scholarship and Sponsorship programmes are offered by BCA, in collaboration with industry firms, to students of high calibre pursuing full-time Built Environment (BE) courses at local Polytechnics and the BCA Academy.
Through these programmes, graduates will enjoy opportunities to build on an exciting and rewarding career in the BE sector.
- Stage 1 (Full-time Study) provides financial incentives during full-time diploma study
- BCA Academy (BCAA)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP)
- Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP)
- Republic Polytechnic (RP)
- Singapore Polytechnic (SP)
- Temasek Polytechnic (TP)
Tenable Diploma Courses
Visit https://www.buildingcareers.gov.sg/#programme-mainmenu3 for the list of tenable courses.
- Stage 1 (Full-time Study)
- $15,000 per annum for Scholarship or $7,000 per annum for Sponsorship, during Diploma studies
To be eligible for the scholarship or sponsorship, you must:
- Be a Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanment Resident
- Enter with ITE or GCE 'O' level results or be a Polytechnic or BCA Academy student at tentable diploma courses
- Have outstanding academic results
- Have excellent CCA records
For Final Year Students (currently Year 3), please note that you are required to apply by 15 April 2022
Note: shortlisting and interviews will be conducted by the participating industry sponsor firm(s)
Conditions of Award
- A minimum 2-years bond with the industry sponsor firm (from the built environment sector) is required upon completion of course/NS.
Applications are made through the BrightSparks system. Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Proof of citizenship (NRIC or Student pass)
- GCE 'O' level, Higher Nitec or Nitec results
- Polytechnic or BCA Academy results
- Polytechnic or BCA Academy course admission letter for new students
- CCA records
Wednesday, 1 June 2022
For any enquiries, please email [email protected] or contact:
Ms Nurhashereen 6804 4202
Ms Fern Zheng 6804 4188
Deadline: Closed for this cycle