National Science Scholarship Masters
Enhance your research expertise. The Master by Research trains you for professional work in a commercial or industrial career where some research experience is valuable.
For Singaporeans/other nationals intending to take up Singapore citizenship:
Calling all outstanding undergraduates with a passion to be a research expert in the areas of Computer Information Science, Food Technology, Agritech, Integrative Social Science and more. The National Science Scholarship (Masters) funds your studies for up to two years in an overseas university.
Take up the National Science Scholarship (Masters) to further your research journey!
National Science Scholarship (Masters)
Enhance your research expertise! The Master by Reseach trains you for professional work in a commercial or industrial career where some research experience is valuable.
- Be Singaporeans
- Have obtained at least a 2nd Upper Class Honours Degree or equivalent in relevant disciplines
- Have strong interest in a research career
- Have applied or will be applying for a Masters by research programme in selected research areas at a top global university
Area of Studies:
- Food Technology and Research, Nutrition
- Information Sciences, specific topics
- Product Design and Engineering
- Molecular Science and Engineering
- Cognitive and Behavioural Psychology
- Environmental Technology
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive.
A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on prevailing scholarship policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
Successful applicants will be given the following support* for up to 2 years :
- Full tuition fees
- Monthly overseas living allowance
- Annual return airfare
- Other allowances including
- Conference allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Computer allowance
- Settling-In allowance
*All rates/allowances are subject to adjustments by A*STAR from time to time.
Upon completion of the Masters programme, scholars will return to Singapore and serve a service commitment period of two (2) years.
To apply for the NSS(Masters), please click here
Application deadline is 1 October 2021.
You may email us [email protected]
for scholarship queries.
Deadline: 1 October 2021