The Integrated Nursing Scholarship (INS) is a new premier public healthcare scholarship scheme that aims to nurture the next generation of nurse leaders. It is offered to outstanding ‘O’ level graduates who demonstrate leadership potential and wish to pursue a career in nursing.
WHO DO WE LOOK FOR
We look for Outstanding and dynamic individuals who are passionate about the Singapore’s Public Healthcare sector while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities and community spirit. Applicants must:
COURSES OF STUDY
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Have a passion for nursing and desire to pursue a nursing career
- Have applied to the nursing course at Nanyang Polytechnic or Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Have outstanding GCE ‘O’ level results of ELR2B2 of 10 points and below
- Have strong Co-Curricular Activities record
3-year nursing diploma scholarship with advancement to either of the following degree options:
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWS
- 19-month SIT nursing degree scholarship
- 1-year degree scholarship at reputable overseas universities
The application cycle opens from 1 September 2019 to 15 February 2020.
Interviews will be conducted from Jan – Jun each year.
For more details, please refer to FAQ
For enquiries, please email [email protected]