ABOUT HEALTHCARE GRADUATE STUDIES AWARD (NURSING)
This postgraduate scholarship is offered by MOH to final-year undergraduates, recent university graduates or mid-careerists with no prior nursing training and who are keen to pursue an overseas Master’s degree in nursing. It is awarded to dynamic individuals who are passionate to join the public healthcare sector as nurses while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities and community spirit. You will partner a team of dedicated healthcare professionals providing direct care to patients and contribute to improving the health of Singaporeans.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who will take up Singapore citizenship before embarking on studies
- Have a good (non-nursing) university degree – (Second Class (Upper) Honours or equivalent) or have a good track record of work achievements (if applicable)
- Have strong leadership qualities
- Must not have existing sponsorship/ scholarships, grants or bond with any of the public healthcare institutions.
- Tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly allowance
- Pre-study allowance (for overseas study only)
Course of Study
- Return economy airfare (for overseas study only)
- Sponsorship for approved development programmes
: Nursing is a highly-skilled and well-rounded profession with diverse responsibilities. There are exciting opportunities for nurses to develop their clinical skills to an advanced level, or move into management, teaching or research.
Application & Interviews:
||Duration of course
||Country of study
|HGSA Nursing (Full Term)
(Please do note that only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Applications are opened from 1 Sep 2018 to 11 May 2019.
Interviews will be conducted from Feb 2019 - Jun 2019.
For more information, please visit
For enquiries, please email to [email protected]