This is awarded to outstanding individuals who are passionate about Singapore’s public healthcare while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities and community spirit.
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We look for outstanding and dynamic individuals who are passionate about Singapore’s Public Healthcare sector while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities and community spirit. Applicants must:
COURSES OF STUDY
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who will take up citizenship before embarking on studies
- Have a passion for public healthcare sector
- Have strong Co-Curricular Activities record
- Have strong leadership qualities and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Achieve outstanding GCE ‘A’ level results (with at least 10 academic units offered), polytechnic diploma with merit or equivalent qualifications such as International Baccalaureate (IB) or High School diploma
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Medical Social Work
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Prosthetics & Orthotics
- Speech Therapy
HMS scholars will pursue their undergraduate studies in local and reputable overseas universities. The countries of study include Singapore, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland and United States.
Successful awardees pursuing Pharmacy, Medical Social Work and Nursing would be required to pursue their required course in the Singapore universities as approved by MOHH only.
The application will start from 1 September and closes 10 days after the release of the GCE 'A' Level results.
To apply, please submit your application through the The PSC Gateway
KEEN TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more details, please see the FAQ
For enquiries, please email [email protected]