DSTA Merit Scholarship
CREATE YOUR FUTURE
The DSTA Merit Scholarship offers exciting opportunities for university undergraduates who want to be at the forefront of science and technology.
- Holding Singapore Citizenship.
- Excellent academic results.
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in engineering or infocomm technology related fields such as computer science, computer engineering, information systems, information security and artificial intelligence.
What You Will Get
- Annual lump-sum grant.
- Sponsored for up to 3 years of undergraduate studies.
- 1 year of service commitment for every year of sponsorship, capped at a maximum of 2 years.
- Awardees cannot be a recipient of other awards and scholarships with bond obligations.
The application period is open till Monday, 2 May 2022