Asiatic Lloyd – MaritimeONE Scholarship (NTU ME Y1)
This scholarship is open to NTU Year 1 students in AY 2022/23.
Disciplines / Course
- Asiatic Lloyd Maritime LLP (For more information on the sponsor, please go to www.al-ship.com)
Tenable Universities / Institutions
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Nanyang Technological University
- No Bond
- Must indicate a commitment to work in the maritime industry in, and/or for the benefit of, Singapore for 3 years upon graduation.
- Scholar encouraged to join Asiatic Lloyd upon graduation when an attractive job opportunity is available.
Value of Awards and Benefits
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills and character
- Active CCA records demonstrating leadership qualities and community involvement
- Demonstrate interest in maritime business and intention to pursue career in maritime industry
- Total value at S$58K
- Annual disbursement of $14.5k
Important Dates to Note
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore PR
- Excellent 'O' Level results
- Excellent ‘A’ Level results or Polytechnic Diploma Qualification
- Current 1st year undergraduate, completing his/her studies in 2026
- Application Period: 1st April 2022 to 12th June 2022
Deadline: Closed for this cycle