- Singapore Citizen
- Excellent academic results (A-level, International Baccalaureate)
- Outstanding university results (for current undergraduates)
- Active participation in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) with strong leadership qualities
- Be medically fit
|Course of Study
||The scholarship is tenable for all courses of study except medicine and dentistry.
Successful applicants are not allowed to change their course of study without SLA's prior approval.
||Successful applicants for the SLA Local Scholarship Award are required to stay in the university hostels for at least one academic year.
||Successful applicants will serve SLA for a period of 4 years for the local undergraduate scholarship.
|Value of Award
||The local scholarship covers Tuition and Compulsory Fees, Maintenance, Hostel and Pre-Studies Allowances.
|Student Exchange Programme
||SLA scholars are encouraged to participate in the overseas Student Exchange Programme offered by the university. Allowances will be covered in accordance with the scholarship policy.
- Suitable candidates may be offered an internship at SLA to provide them the opportunity to
experience the work at SLA and to assess their performance before a scholarship offer.
- Scholars will also intern with SLA at least once during their studies.
||There will be a comprehensive learning and development programme that includes the opportunity for exposure to different functional areas and projects.
||Candidates shortlisted for the interview will be required to undergo psychometric testing.