Collaboration with the Public Sector
Singapore Geospatial Scholarship
Overseas & Local
Geospatial is used to describe things and phenomenon that are associated with location.
As a Geospatial Scholar, you will plan and drive the implementation of the Singapore Geospatial Masterplan and its key initiatives to serve citizens, the industry and the Government. You can expect to manage projects and apply your geospatial knowledge through performing geospatial analytics and consultancy work for our public agencies. You will also gain opportunities to formulate and implement strategies to develop, promote and proliferate geospatial information science and technology to improve policy making and delivery of government services.
- Building & Construction Authority (BCA)
- Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech)
- Housing Development Board (HDB)
- Jurong Town Corporation (JTC)
- Land Transport Authority (LTA)
- National Environment Agency (NEA)
- National Parks Board (NParks)
- Public Utilities Board (PUB)
- Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA)