Singapore Airlines' undergraduate scholarship scheme was started in 1977, with the objective of identifying and recruiting talent for management positions within the Singapore Airlines Group.
To achieve this goal, we are looking for outstanding individuals committed to building Singapore Airlines as a world-class airline. As a global company, we offer diverse career opportunities, both within the parent airline company as well as our subsidiaries. Singapore Airlines scholars now hold important and challenging appointments in Singapore and overseas, some at the senior management level.
On completion of your studies, you will be deployed on various career tracks, depending on our manpower needs.
You will be given general management roles and be involved in analysing, planning, reviewing, and implementing policies, as well as working with teams on business projects. You will enjoy opportunities for job rotation, and if you are so inclined, you may apply to join the Overseas Managers Scheme.
If you are interested in Engineering, a career in our technical divisions awaits you, where you will build up mastery and professional expertise in aeronautical engineering. There will be opportunities for development and job rotation within the Engineering division.
Singapore Airlines ScholarshipsSingapore Airlines invites applications from Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents who are beginning their university undergraduate education in 2020, or in the case of those serving National Service, in 2021 and 2022. Current undergraduates who excel in their course of study may also apply.
Singapore Airlines currently offers the following scholarships:
All courses are considered except Architecture, Biomedical, Biotechnology, Dentistry, Law, Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Top Universities Overseas.
- Applicant must be a Muslim Singapore Citizen
- Strong academic records in Secondary School and Junior College/International Baccalaureate (IB)/Polytechnic
- Strong leadership qualities as demonstrated in CCA and National Service (if applicable)
Successful applicants are required to sign a bond to serve Singapore Airlines for 6 years
Value of Awards:.
- Tuition and other compulsory feess
- maintenance allowance,
- one-off pre-studies allowance,
- air passage at beginning and end of course,
- annual trip to any point on Singapore Airlines’ global network.
- reimbursement of university application and entrance test fees.
- vacation attachment to a Singapore Airlines’ office.
Please submit your application via BrightSparks. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.