Individuals with strong academic achievements and non-academic achievements are invited to apply for SFA’s Scholarships. We are looking for creative and committed individuals to take up the challenge and join us in our mission to ensure and secure a supply of safe food.
SFA offers our scholars development opportunities including job rotations to different areas of work (i.e. operations, research & laboratory, and policy & planning), secondment to other agencies, technical and management training.
Interns can look forward to contributing towards food supply and food safety agenda by supporting areas including:
• Enforcement/ compliance
• Aquaculture/ agri-technology
- Singapore Citizens
- Students pursuing a diploma course in a relevant field of study at a local polytechnic
- Have attained at least 1 semester of academic results
Discipline of Study
- Food Science
Value of Award
- Tuition fees and other compulsory fees of the diploma course (Including backpayment of tuition fees and other compulsory fees incurred prior to award)
- Annual allowance
- 2 years with SFA upon completion of diploma studies