We offer bond-free scholarships to help bright and talented youths from tertiary education institutions pursue their academic dreams.
OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship
Ours is a philosophy that nurtures talented and outstanding individuals by providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities to help them develop to their full potential.
Established in the 1950s, the OCBC Local Undergraduate Scholarship provides financial assistance to students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies at the National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Singapore Institute of Technology and Singapore University of Technology & Design. The scholarship is also opened to undergraduates of these institutions.
Tenure and Benefits of the Scholarship Award
- Excellent academic and CCA records.
- Preference will be given to Singapore citizens.
- Male Singapore citizens who have completed National Service.
- Each scholarship is valued at $11,000 per annum.
- The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to first degree and additional year if admitted to Honours course, subject to outstanding academic performance.
- OCBC Bank may offer internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in the Bank.
- No bond is required. OCBC Bank may offer you employment, based on merit.
- You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
Deadline: Closed for this cycle