What Is The Process
- Students who have gained admission or are eligible for admission into first year full-time undergraduate studies of any course at the following tertiary institutions:
The scholarship is also open to undergraduates of these institutions.
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- SIM University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Music (Hons) at Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Excellent academic and CCA records.
- Preference will be given to Singapore citizens.
- Male Singapore citizens who have completed National Service.
Tenure and Benefits of the Scholarship Award
- Each scholarship is valued at $11,000 per annum.
- The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period leading to first degree and additional year if admitted to Honours course, subject to outstanding academic performance.
- OCBC Bank will offer internship opportunities to provide you with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience working in the Bank.
- No bond is required. OCBC Bank may offer you employment, based on merit.
- You must not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or award without prior approval of the University and the Bank.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2018, Sat