The NLB Scholarship offers promising talents in Singapore with the opportunity to pursue full-time undergraduate studies to advance library and archives development, and also to grow domain expertise in various knowledge fields. Examples of relevant knowledge fields include, but are not limited to: Library Science, Information Science, Southeast Asian Studies, South Asian Studies, History, English, Chinese, Literature, Geography and Contemporary China.
As an NLB scholar, you will play a key role in fulfilling NLB’s mission of making knowledge come alive, sparking imagination and creating possibilities. Be part of a dynamic team that is working towards NLB’s vision of readers for life, learning communities and a knowledgeable nation. Embark on a rewarding career with an internationally recognised, well-loved public service organisation that is distinguished by its pursuit of excellence in innovation and customer service.
National Library Board (NLB) Undergraduate Scholarship
We are looking for applicants who fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident who must attain Singapore Citizenship before the award of scholarship
- Have excellent academic results
- Possess GCE ‘A’ Levels (minimum of 11 academic units) or International Baccalaureate or Polytechnic Diploma
- Possess strong leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and have a passion for learning and service
- Have a good co-curricular (CCA) record
The objective of the NLB Scholarship is to develop and nurture a pool of talent with the capability and potential to assume future leadership roles and champion NLB’s mission of making knowledge come alive, sparking imagination and creating possibilities.
Under the NLB Undergraduate Scholarship
, you can choose to do your undergraduate studies locally or at renowned universities overseas.
Value of Award:
The NLB Scholarship is a fully-funded programme that covers:
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Return airfare (for overseas scholarship)
- Maintenance and other allowances (where applicable)
- 4 years (Local)
- 5 years (Overseas, in non-English speaking countries)
- 6 years (Overseas, in English-speaking countries)
For more information, drop us an email at [email protected]
Deadline: 29 Mar 2019, Fri