ABOUT HEALTHCARE MERIT AWARD (DEGREE CONVERSION)
This scholarship is offered to outstanding third-year diploma holders or recent diploma graduates in the relevant healthcare disciplines who are keen to pursue a degree conversion course at Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) or MOHH-approved overseas universities. It is awarded in the form of Healthcare Merit Award (HMA).
WHO WE LOOK FOR
We look for Outstanding and dynamic individuals who are passionate about the Singapore’s Public Healthcare sector while demonstrating academic excellence, strong leadership qualities and community spirit. Applicants must:
COURSES OF STUDY
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who will take up citizenship before start of degree course
- Be on track to attain a Diploma with Merit/Distinction, or graduated with a Diploma with Merit/Distinction
- Possess good Co-Curricular Activities record
- Have a passion for public healthcare
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and excellent communication skills
- Not be under any existing sponsorship bond with any of the Public Healthcare Institutions
- Diagnostic Radiography
- Occupational Therapy
- Radiation Therapy
Scholars will pursue their undergraduate studies at the Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) or MOHH-approved overseas universities.
APPLICATION & INTERVIEWS
The application cycle will start from 1 September until 31 March of the following year (after the release of GCE ‘A’ Level results).
Interviews will be conducted from Jan – Jun each year.
For more details, please see the FAQ
For enquiries, please email [email protected]