LTA Local/Overseas Undergraduate Scholarship (2013-2014)
We’re looking for bright minds interested in making Singapore a more efficient city. We need the best people to create an integrated and efficient transport system in Singapore.
We have over 4,000 employees overseeing our projects such as construction (e.g. Downtown Line and Marina Coastal Expressway), Policy & Planning (e.g. bus routes), and the implementation of EZ-Link cards.
Fields of Study
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Outstanding GCE 'O' & 'A' Level / Diploma results
- Outstanding University results (for current undergraduates)
- Good track record of co-curricular activities
Conditions of Award
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Service Science, Management and Engineering (SSME)
- Accountancy / Business with Finance Major
- Economics / Geography / Psychology
- Mass Communication
- Science (Computer Engineering / IT Security & Communications / Data Analytics)
Full-term Scholarship: You will be required to serve a 4 to 6 year-bond with LTA, depending on whether you choose to study locally or abroad.
Mid-term Scholarship: You will be required to serve a 1 year-bond with LTA for every year of study sponsored locally, or a 1.5 year-bond with LTA for every year of study sponsored abroad.
Deadline: 23 Mar 2014, Sun