LTA Local Undergraduate Scholarship (Mid-Term) (2013-2014)
If you think you have what it takes to help us meet the challenges of building a people-centred land transport system, we want to hear from you. Take on the bold challenge of solving tomorrow.
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Singapore citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Outstanding GCE 'O' Level, 'A' Level / Diploma / International Baccalaureate (IB) results
- Outstanding University results (Year 1 to the latest Semester 1 results)
- Good track record of co-curricular activities
Fields of Study
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Conditions of Award
For every year of sponsorship, successful applicants will be required to serve a one year bond and undergo a compulsory attachment of at least 8 weeks with LTA.
As an LTA scholar, you will get to experience different functions through job rotation, participate in high-level corporate committees, play a part in management’s decision-making, and demonstrate your flair as a leader amongst many others. Your career will benefit from our strong network of international experts as well as opportunities for overseas exchanges, attachments and training.
Value of Award
The Award provides sponsorship for the applicant’s remaining years of studies as follows:
- Tuition and Compulsory Fees
- Maintenance Allowance (includes Book Allowance)
- Hostel Fees
- Sponsorship of one approved student exchange programme / summer school
Deadline: Closed for this cycle