HPB Undergraduate Scholarship (Full-Term / Mid-Term) Applications till 30 Apr 2020
The HPB Scholarship comes in two main categories.
The Full-Term Scholarship
is available to pre-university students with excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results or the equivalent. Those in the midst of their undergraduate studies will apply for the Mid-Term Scholarship
The HPB Scholarships cover majority of the disciplines except for Medicine, Dentistry, Accountancy and all Allied Health Sciences.
All HPB Scholarships cover:
The Full-Term Scholarship also covers:
- Full tuition, examination and other compulsory fees throughout the period of sponsored study
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Mid-course internship programme with HPB
- Sponsorship for approved developmental courses
- Hostel fees (local studies)
- Expenses for Overseas Student Exchange Programme (local studies)
The Mid-Term Scholarship also covers:
- One-time pre-studies allowance
- Return economy airfare (overseas studies)
Do you have what it takes?
- One-way economy airfare (overseas studies)
We are looking for talented individuals who are proactive, creative and committed to our vision of building a nation of healthy and happy people.
All applicants must:
Successful applicants must commit to their respective bond periods as follows:
- Be Singapore Citizens (Singapore Permanent Residents must take up citizenship)
- Be pre-university students with excellent GCE ‘A’ Level results with a minimum of 10 academic units or equivalent (e.g. International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma) if applying for Full-Term Scholarship
- Be undergraduates with outstanding academic results and expect to graduate with at least Second Class Upper Honours or equivalent if applying for Mid-Term Scholarship
- Possess good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) record and leadership achievements
||2 – 4 years
||3 – 6 years
The application cycle opens from 6 January to 31 March annually.
For more information, visit our career page at www.hpb.gov.sg/careers
For enquiries, please contact us at [email protected].
Deadline: Closed for this cycle