Scholarship application is open from now for 2023 intake.
In partnership with NUS, NTU and SMU, the GIC-MENDAKI Scholarship is a strategic and esteemed tripartite scholarship for Malay/Muslim youths in Singapore.
This scholarship provides you with the freedom to choose from a diverse range of courses to study at NUS, NTU or SMU. Through structured internships, job rotations, networking and mentorship, you will be guided and supported to maximise your potential to be your best.
- Good academic results in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate, Polytechnic Diploma or NUS High diploma
- Good CCA/NS records or external involvement in community service
- Candidates with strong critical thinking, creativity and leadership qualities
- Applicable only to Pre-Tertiary Singaporean Malay/Muslim students
- 3 years
Field of Study
- All disciplines excluding Medicine and Dentistry, at NUS, NTU or SMU.
- All tuition and compulsory fees
- Monthly living allowance
- Provision for a range of learning opportunities, including Overseas Exchange Programmes, Summer Schools and Finance-Related Seminars
- Upon graduation as a GIC-MENDAKI Scholar, you will join the GIC Professionals Programme (GPP)