SMU-Duke-NUS Medicine Pathway
Preparing Doctors to be Future Healthcare Leaders
The SMU-Duke-NUS Medicine Pathway develops future clinicians who will bring with them a solid understanding and appreciation of the operations of a hospital or healthcare eco-system. This enables them to operate as doctors who can navigate the system effectively, provide the best analyses and decision-making behind complex operations, and implement patient-centric processes for more efficient and ideal patient outcomes. The pathway will also prepare future clinicians who aspire towards key leadership or management roles within a hospital or healthcare system.
Successful students will graduate with one of the following degrees at SMU followed by a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at Duke-NUS Medical School.
- Bachelor of Accountancy (BAcc)
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Science in Economics (BSc (Econs))
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems (BSc (IS))
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSc (CS))
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSocSc)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing & Law (BSc (Computing & Law)