Join the Defence Technology Community where you can realise your fullest potential.
The DSTA Merit Scholarship offers exciting possibilities for university undergraduates who are seeking a fulfilling and meaningful career at the forefront of science and technology.
Terms and conditions:
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Outstanding academic results
- Possess a strong interest in defence engineering as a career
- Undergraduate students who are pursuing courses of study related to Engineering or Computer Science
- Annual lump-sum grant
- Awardees cannot be a recipient of other awards and scholarships with bond obligations
- Awardees will be sponsored for up to 3 years of undergraduate studies
- 1 year of service commitment for every year of sponsorship, capped at a maximum of 2 years
For more information, kindly contact Ms Kwok Jia Ying at 6819 5112.
Alternatively, you can email your queries to [email protected]
, or send them to:
Defence Science and Technology Agency
Human Resource (Scholarship Office)
1 Depot Road