IF YOU ASPIRE TO CREATE THE FUTURE :
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Have achieved excellent results, with an aggregate of not more than 8 points for first language and 5 relevant subjects for those doing GCE ‘O’ Level
- Be studying in science stream with a keen interest in Physics / Mathematics
- Has interest to explore Defence Engineering or Defence Research as a career
WHAT A FUTURE INNOVATOR GETS:
- Scholarship award of $2,000, subject to continued academic excellence*
- Award holder will be provided with an opportunity to learn about defence technology by participating in a programme or activity (e.g. Internship^, student visits, camps, workshops or lectures) with the Defence Technology Community
- The award carries no bond
*You will receive $1,000 in the year of award. Continuation of award in the 2nd year is subjected to excellent academic performance in your JC1 promotional examinations, upon which you will receive another $1,000.
^ Includes school-based internships where students can choose to work on DSTA or DSO sponsored research or projects.