If you’re already in the field of science and engineering and want to pursue a higher education, the DSTA Masters Award can offer you that and more.
Besides helping you attain the qualifications you desire, the DSTA Masters Award will give your expertise a higher purpose with a meaningful career in the Defence Technology Community (DTC). You will have the opportunity to push the limits of our nation’s defence capabilities – working alongside Singapore’s leading scientists and engineers.
Terms and conditions:
- Be a Singapore Citizen
- Have obtained a GPA of 4.2 or equivalent at the time of application
- Possess a strong interest in defence engineering as a career
- Masters must be in disciplines related to Engineering or Computer Science, or areas of relevance
- Sponsorship covering tuition fees and an annual lump-sum grant of $10,000 for local studies and $30,000 for overseas studies
- Awardees cannot be a recipient of other awards and scholarships with bond obligations
- Awardees are required to complete their Masters within 2 years for local studies, and 1 year for overseas studies
- 2 years of service commitment.
For more information, kindly contact Scholarship Office.
Alternatively, you can email your queries to us at [email protected]
, or send them to:
Defence Science and Technology Agency
Human Resource (Scholarship Office)
71 Science Park Drive