Building and Construction Authority (BCA) is offering young talents an opportunity to take up career as a professional in shaping a liveable and smart built environment for Singapore.
Value of Award & Bond
- Annual allowance, tuition fees and compulsory fees
- Other allowances (book, computer, pre-studies)
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme
- The scholarship is tenable for studies in NUS, NTU, SIT, SUTD and SMU
- Successful applicants will pursue courses of study in:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Systems & Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Smart-City Management & Technology
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bond of 4 years with BCA
- 8-weeks compulsory attachment in BCA
- Internship opportunity with leading firms in BE (Built Environment) sector
- Assignment of PE (Professional Engineer) as specialist track mentors
- Opportunity to learn from assigned mentors / buddies
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents [PR]
- Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results
- Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
- Excellent CCA records
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results, if applicable
- CCA records / Testimonials
- Local University Offer Letter(s), when available
- For JC students, you may apply with your preliminary results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for 5 semesters.
- Open for Application: 1 Nov 2021
- Closing Date: 31 Jan 2022
- For JC students, you may apply with your ‘A’ Level results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for 6 semesters.
- Open for Application: 1 Feb 2022
- Closing Date: 22 Mar 2022
For more information, please email to [email protected]
or contact Ms Tan Siew Hoon at 6804 4123 / Ms Siti at 6804 4128.
Deadline: Closed for this cycle