Building and Construction Authority (BCA) is offering young talents an opportunity to take up career as a professional in shaping a Safe, High Quality, Sustainable and Friendly Built environment.
Value of Award & Bond
- Tuition fees and other approved charges
- Allowances (maintenance, book, pre-studies)
- One Return Economy class airfare
- One Return Economy class airfare (for attachment at BCA)
- Sponsorship for summer exchange programme
- The scholarship is tenable for studies in reputable overseas universities in Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, the Netherlands, the UK and the US.
- Successful applicants will pursue courses of study in:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Bond of 6 years with BCA
- 8-weeks compulsory attachment in BCA
- Internship opportunity with leading firms in BE (Built Environment) sector
- Assignment of PE (Professional Engineer) as specialist track mentors
- Opportunity to learn from assigned mentors / buddies
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents [PR]
- Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results
- Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
- Excellent CCA records
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results, if applicable
- CCA records / Testimonials
- Overseas University Offer Letter(s), when available
- For JC students, you may apply with your preliminary results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for 5 semesters.
- Open for Application: 1 Nov 2020
- Closing Date: 31 Jan 2021
- For JC students, you may apply with your ‘A’ Level results.
- For Poly students, please apply with your results for 6 semesters.
- Opening for Application: 1 Feb 2021
- Closing Date: 28 Mar 2021
For more information, please email to [email protected]
or contact Mr Jabar at 6804 4124 / Ms Siti at 6804 4128.
Deadline: Closed for this cycle