BCA Mid-Term Undergraduate Scholarship - For Local Undergraduates(Early Cycle 2017)
If you are currently pursing your undergraduate studies at the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) or Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT), you are invited to apply for the BCA Mid-Term Undergraduate Scholarship. The scholarship sponsors your tuition fees, annual allowance, book allowance, computer allowance & hostel allowance for the remaining years of your undergraduate studies in the following courses of study:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Systems & Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
Plus, we will also reimburse you progressively after the course of your study: tuition fees, annual allowance and book allowance for your completed years of study at the University.
The bond duration is 4 years.
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (PR)
- Have a good Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Have good university results
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results if applicable
- University transcripts (Year 1 to the latest Semester 1 results)
- CCA records / Testimonials
Open for Application: 1 Nov 2016
Closing date: 30 Jan 2017
Closing date: 2 weeks after the release of GCE 'A' level results.
For more information, please email to [email protected]
or contact Mr Jabar at 6804 4124 / Ms Siti at 6804 4128.