Built Environment ITE Scholarship (2013-2014)
The Built Environment ITE Scholarship is offered by BCA, in collaboration with ITE, to young talents pursuing full-time built environment courses at ITE. Through this programme, scholars will be able to embark on an exciting and rewarding career following their graduation.
* Admission should be in built environment courses.
# The Apprenticeship programme is a part work - part study scheme combining attractive remuneration and career progression path
qualifying locals for the CoreTrade Foreman registration.
@ The National Building Qualifications (NBQ) is a 2-year programme qualifying locals for the CoreTrade Supervisor registration.
Value of Award
The Scholarship covers the full course fees and provides a $500 monthly allowance.
Tenable Full-Time Built Environment Courses
- Locals (Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents)
- Good academic results (GCE N-level and O-level or ITE results)
- Excellent CCA records
- 1st Year ITE students (Nitec/Higher Nitec)
Documents to be attached with this application
- Higher Nitec in Civil & Structural Engineering Design
- Higher Nitec in Electrical Engineering
- Higher Nitec in Facility Management
- Higher Nitec in Facility Systems Design
- Higher Nitec in Mechanical Engineering
- Higher Nitec in Space Design Technology
- Nitec in Electrical Technology (Power & Control)
- Nitec in Facility Technology (Air-conditioning & Refrigeration)
- Nitec in Facility Technology (Mechanical & Elecrical Services)
- Nitec in Facility Technology (Vertical Transportation)
- Nitec in Mechanical Technology
- Nitec in Space Design (Architecture)
- Nitec in Space Design (Interior & Exhibition)
- Proof of Citizenship (Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident)
- GCE O-Level / N-Level results (for newly-admitted Nitec/Higher Nitec students)
- ITE examination results (if applicable)
- CCA Records
For more information, please contact Mr Herman (6325 5036 / email: [email protected]) or Mr Tey Boon Hui (6325 2100 / email: [email protected])
Deadline: Closed for this cycle