Healthcare Scholarships & Sponsorships
We are looking for individuals with the right attitude with the passion and dynamism to serve both patients and the community, and with a strong desire to make a difference to people's lives.
As an employee of Yishun Health Campus, you will be part of the new-generation regional hospital that will serve the community in the northern part of Singapore, a premier healthcare provider in Asia.
If you believe you have much to contribute, we invite you to join us in this exciting journey of learning and growth.
Please click here
to read more and apply for the Health Science and Nursing Scholarship administered by MOH Holdings (MOHH). All Healthcare Scholarships are centrally awarded and managed by MOH Holdings (MOHH) on behalf of Singapore Public Healthcare Sector. Healthcare Scholars will serve their bond in one of the three public healthcare clusters upon graduation. The types of Scholarship available include: Local Degree, Local (3+1) and Overseas Degree.
Health Sciences (Diploma) (2013-2014)
For 'A' levels holders admitted to Nanyang Polytechnic Health Sciences Diploma
Course of Study:
• Diploma in Physiotherapy
• Diploma in Occupational Therapy
• Diploma in Diagnostic Radiotherapy
• Diploma in Radiation Therapy
• Gain admission into the Health Sciences diploma course at NYP
• Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
• GCE ‘A’ Levels Science student with good GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ levels results. No S Paper is required
• Good co-curriculum activities record
Tenure of Award:
• 3 years in NYP
Bond period with KTPH:
• 3 years
Deadline: All Year Round