GLOBAL Scholarship: Mid-Term
Enterprise Singapore's Global Executive Scholarship: Mid-Term is available for studies at the following universities in Singapore:
Scholarship applicants can pursue all undergraduate courses except medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, law, architecture, music and nursing.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Here are the conditions of the ESG Global Executive Mid-Term Scholarship that successful applicants should take note of.
- Two-year bond period
- For students who have completed at least one semester of undergraduate studies, tuition and compulsory fees incurred before the award will be back-paid
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Interested in joining our Growing Team? Here's what we're looking out for.
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Students in NUS, NTU, SMU or SUTD in the first or second year of undergraduate studies
- Excellent academic results for GCE 'A' Levels, International Baccalaureate, NUS High School Diploma or Polytechnic Diploma with Merit
- Good track record in CCAs
- Passionate about growing stronger Singapore enterprises and contributing to the Singapore economy
- Keen sense for global business and international trade
- Strong interest in exploring and learning about foreign languages and cultures
WHAT THE AWARD COVERS
For students who have completed at least one semester of undergraduate studies, tuition and compulsory fees incurred before the award will be back-paid.
- Full tuition and compulsory fees
- Medical / health insurance (where required by university)
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme (Subject to approval)
- Sponsorship for Master's programme (Subject to approval)
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your application together with your education certificates and
results, CCA records from your schools, and other supporting documents.
Register your interest with Enterprise Singapore: here