• Diagnostic Radiography
• Occupational Therapy
• Respiratory Therapy.
Training Institute & Duration :
Value & Benefits :
- 3 years at Nanyang Polytechnic for Occupational Therapy / Diagnostic Radiography
- 4 years with honours at Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT) for Occupational Therapy / Diagnostic Radiography
• Monthly Allowance
• Gain admission to the diploma course at Nanyang Polytechnic
• Gain admission to the degree course at Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
GCE ‘A’ Level Science Students with good GCE ‘O’ and ‘A’ level results
An approved full-time diploma from a polytechnic in Singapore.
• Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents
• Possess a good co-curricular activities (CCA) record
• Have a passion for public healthcare sector