BCA Local Undergraduate Scholarship - For 'A' Level and Diploma Holders(Early Cycle 2017)
Building and Construction Authority (BCA) is offering young talents an opportunity to take up career as a professional in shaping a Safe, High Quality, Sustainable and Friendly Built environment.
Value of Award & Bond
- Annual allowance, tuition fees and compulsory fees
- Book allowance
- Computer allowance
- Settling-in and hostel allowances
- Sponsorship for student exchange programme
- The scholarship is tenable for studies in NUS, NTU, SUTD and SIT
- Successful applicants will pursue courses of study in:
- Architecture & Sustainable Design
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Systems & Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project & Facilities Management
- Sustainable Infrastructure Engineering (Building Services)
- Bond of 4 years with BCA
Documents to be Attached with this Application
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents [PR]
- Excellent GCE 'O' and 'A' level results
- Excellent Diploma results (for Polytechnic students)
- Excellent CCA records
- Proof of citizenship (Singaporean or PR)
- GCE 'O' level results or equivalent
- GCE 'A' level results or equivalent
- Polytechnic results if applicable
- CCA records / Testimonials
- For JC students, you may apply with your preliminary results. For Poly students, please apply with your results for 5 semesters.
Open for Application: 1 Nov 2016
Closing Date: 30 Jan 2017
- For JC students, you may apply with your ‘A’ Level results. For Poly students, please apply with your results for 6 semesters.
Closing Date: 2 weeks after the release of GCE 'A' level results.
For more information, please email to [email protected]
or contact Mr Jabar at 6804 4124 / Ms Siti at 6804 4128.